Welcome to the Diva's Closet

Hello. Welcome to “The Diva’s Closet”. Come on in and hang around for a while. See what’s in my closet.

I love being “A Tru Diva”, inside and out. I live life on my own terms and try to always be true to my inner voice. I still have work to do, but I am always in the game. I turn 50 in just 36 days-let the PARTY begin. I am looking forward to this 2nd half of my life. In fact, I’m starting now. Why wait?

I LOVE SHOPPING. I am a Fashion Diva. I have a style all of my own. My style can be described as Classic, Chic, Stylish and Unique. What I don’t want: trying to look like I am 21 or even 31. I like Classic clothes accented by bold and unique accessories. I am a Shoe Fanatic, Handbag Hound and Jewelry Junkie.

I won’t mortgage my future to look good. I love being a financially fit Diva. I live with a spending plan. I make a list of priorities (shopping and traveling) in my life and I set aside money every month for those priorities. I always pay myself first (savings) and then pay my other obligations. I shop consignment stores, outlets and one of my personal favorites, Ebay. I don’t exceed my spending plan unless I am willing to sacrifice in another non-essential category! I have learned some great shopping secrets that I’ll be sharing (shhh –don’t tell anyone), so you don’t have to spend a fortune to look like a fortune.

I am also a traveling Diva. The world beckons me and I heed the call of its siren. I want to experience all that life has to offer and a Diva has got to look fly when trotting off to the four corners of the world.

I hope you will join me on this adventure and if you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

So step on into the Diva’s Closet and let our journey begin.


“A TRU DIVA”

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Labels

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter