A Tru Diva knows how to celebrate her special day

Divas,

Today I celebrate my 50th Birthday. I am truly grateful that God has brought me through another year, safe and sound. There have been bumps and bruises along the way, as I am sure there will be many more to come. I have learned that amidst all of the cards, flowers, balloons and gifts, the lasting memories of this birthday come from the time I spent with my friends, family and one very special man.

I continue to learn many things about myself, among them the joy of living my life according to my values and priorities. My girlfriend asked me today, when I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, did I have any regrets of the things I had done within the last 72 hours (I am sure that she was referring to my belly piercing). I did not hesitate for a moment on the answer, It was a resounding "NO". A Tru Diva tries to live her life without regret.

So publicly, I wanted to thank all of those people who made this Diva's 50th Birthday the best that I have ever, ever had.

A Tru Diva knows how to celebrate each day and especially the day that her "Light" was born into the world.

"D:

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Labels

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter